Additional clinical research is needed to prove how exactly Red Light Therapy is effective. At the moment, however, there’s evidence to suggest that RLT may have the following benefits:
- promotes wound healing and tissue repair
- help for the short-term treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome
- stimulates healing of slow-healing wounds, like diabetic foot ulcers
- reduces psoriasis lesions
- aids with short-term relief of pain and morning stiffness in people with rheumatoid arthritis
- Improves skin complexion and builds collagen
- diminish wrinkles To
- helps to mend sun damage
- improves the health of joints in people with degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee
- helps diminish scars
- relieves pain in people with pain in the Achilles tendons
Currently, RLT isn’t endorsed or covered by insurance companies for these conditions due to lack of enough scientific evidence. Although, a few insurance companies now tend to cover the use of RLT.
With special gratitude to health line.
Interesting other links to Red Light and Alternative Healing
– Hypnotherapie Amsterdam, Hypnose Amsterdam bij Hypnosepraktijk JiskHypnose.nl
– Massage Amsterdam, Massage en Therapie Amsterdam bij Massagepraktijk JiskMassage.nl
– Zoekmachineoptimalisatie, SEO, SEA, Affiliates bij Movo-Services.com
– Connie Mitchell, schrijfster.